Friday, September 10, 2010


Me before the Interpol concert in Miami last month, I got some nice nip exposure there :]


So I started listening to their new album and so far I am disappoint. There are some really good tracks on it, but some really bad ones too. I first started listening to them in 04' when they released Antics, I didn't fall in love immediately, but when I did, I knew my life was changed forever. They were my stepping stone for indie rock and other indie music(for I was like all those ignorant masses just listening to music that was played on the radio or on TV at the time.)  Took me 6 years to finally see them in concert and it was absolutely amazing. They played all their best tracks and its saddening to see the music they're producing now. I understand now why the bassist left, they aren't the same interpol they once were.

44 comments:

  1. Lol sweeeet!

    Btw, what do you mean? How should I fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them when they first came out. Now, I think they're some of the worst out there on the big stage nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it. I hope it looks better now. Thanks dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I haven't listened to Interpol for a while. I really wish they were as good as they used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the mood there was really good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. supportin

    http://muphucka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah the new stuff is kind of relatable to his solo album. Not bad just not the same old interpol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I relly love this post! will follow you

    ReplyDelete
  9. followin and showin support for cool new blogs i find
    view follow n support my blogs bro?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i haven't heard their new album but i love them and playing pda on rock band....rocks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting stuff, thanks for the great post man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. interpol is great
    following please return the favour :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following and supporting man
    this is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interpol are cool band. Also showing my support.

    ReplyDelete
  15. interpol used to be much better. shame they're getting worse :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following and supporting!

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yooooooo
    http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i was thinking of buying the album
    but not so much, after i read this :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, most groups are good in the beginning and gat stale later

    ReplyDelete