Monday, September 27, 2010

So I decided to try a new kind of omelette since I was getting tired of the same ol' salt and peppered eggs with the occasional cheese so I started sprinkling some random stuff to see if it'll come out with anything great. I think I've come across the best tasting omelette I've ever had. I put a couple of dashes of pepper and salt to start out then piled it with about 6 or more dashes of Cajun seasoning and finished off with3 dashes of lemon pepper. Put some cheese on half of the egg when on the pan, cooked on low heat to keep the eggs tender and covered it so the cheese would really melt. Took a bite, shat brix.

Finished second season of Breaking Bad, it's become my new favorite show. Dexter was "eh" last night, but like I've said before, all season premieres are these days. I have to catch up on weeds, behind a couple of episodes, but you can't blame me, first couple of episodes have been real slow and uninteresting compared to the previous episodes, I hope it picks up. Take care guys.

24 comments:

  1. I'm a little sad I don't have Showtime anymore. So many good shows that I watched when they first aired like Dexter, Californication, Weeds, and Penn and Teller's Bullshit. It's sad to hear Dexter wasn't up to snuff. I still haven't watched the 4th season; I hear the whole John Lithgow story arc was amazingly awesome, but I was kinda turned off by the 3rd season. It didn't seem to fit very well.

    Keep at it with Breaking Bad...it only gets better. Bryan Cranston is an AMAZING actor...equally good with comedy and drama, it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking bad is great, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha not to be nit picky but its not really an omelet unless you mix it with milk or milk like substance.

    but that does sound really good. you should try this if you have the time. take a couple eggs. i wouldn't go over 3 unless you don't mind stirring for forever. you can mix them in a bowl or not. take a small pan and turn the heat as low as possible. and crack your eggs in and cook them at that temperature while constantly stirring them. this will take ....forever. well 2 eggs takes about 30 mins for me when i use a copper pan and longer on cast iron.
    but anyway. when your done it'll look like very the scrambled eggs but very finely made. it'll be so creamy and almost buttery. tiny bit of salt and pepper is needed if any

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments on my last Boom Protein blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds delicious, youre making me hungry haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, although I don't like tv myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll try that sometime. Same with watching Breaking Bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks and sounds good. or i'm just super hungry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man that omelette looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite omelette is jolly ranchers and chocolate chips...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeeah, never tried cajun on egg, you just gave me an idea here xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fried swears by Tabasco on scrambled eggs.


    Mike,
    Lifehack's guide to forecasting the weather without gadgets out now!

    ReplyDelete